2015 U-M Student Club Championship
Monday & Tuesday, October 19th & 20th
Tee times 11 am to 1 pm
- Monday: All male golfers will play blue tees; all female golfers will play maize. Stroke Play. 75% of score will carry forward. Special events of long drive (10), closest to the pin (5), and longest putt (18).
- Tuesday: Flights based on Monday’s scores. Champ Flight will play the black tees. First flight the blues. Other flights TBD based on scores.
- First and Second place will be awarded in each flight. Club Champion will be low score in the Championship Flight.
- Entry fee includes both days’ greens fees, commemorative gift, awards, snacks and beverages. $25 for any U-M Student Pass Holder; $70 for all other U-M Students. Riding carts available for discounted pricing of $12.
- Registration Deadline: October 16th
MacKenzie-Dye Challenge for the Thomas Trueblood Cup
Alister Mackenzie or Pete Dye? Choose your side! If you are eligible at either University of Michigan golf course, you can play in this unique competition. Join us as we celebrate the University’s golf history and embrace a new tradition in a fun competition for all skill levels. Team members from the winning course will get a unique Game Day Experience for a 2015 Michigan Football game and more! This is your chance to experience competitive golf at our two premier golf courses designed by the world’s most renowned golf course architects. The event returns for its third season better than before! Tournament pricing is now “all-inclusive” meaning it even includes all tournament greens fees! Plus you receive discounted practice rounds to help prepare for the event. We also tweaked the qualifying score system so an extra point is awarded for birdies. Join Team MacKenzie and help us bring “Tommy” the Thomas Trueblood Cup back to U-M Golf Course where it belongs!