Call the golf shop at 734-615-4653 to make your tee time today!
Online Tee Time Reservations
• Use your smart phone to make a tee time at our mobile site
You must be an eligible golfer to make tee times at the University of Michigan Golf Course. Eligible golfers are as follows:
- Students – full-time currently enrolled or enrolled previous term/forthcoming fall term. Student ID must be presented when registering.
- Faculty/Staff of the University — all campuses. Faculty/staff ID must be presented when registering.
- Alumni – all campuses. Requires verification of alumni status.
- Thomas Trueblood Club – passionate golfers who enjoy our University Community. Join today to become an eligible golfer! LINK
- Select Donors – President’s Club, Athletic Department Donors who are giving $2,500 annually or more, Kocsis and MacKenzie Club. Pictured identification required when registering.
Important Information regarding tee times made via the Internet:
Tee times may be made up to one week in advance. Selecting any date beyond the one-week limit will result in a message stating “no tee times available.”
• Cancellation notice should be provided as early as possible and is a basic golfer courtesy. Failure to cancel a tee time that is not used or to properly adjust the actual player count at least 60 minutes prior to start time may result in a $25 no show fee per player.