The University of Michigan announced an official University policy in regards to face coverings. At the University of Michigan Golf Courses this policy applies in the following ways:
- You are not required to wear a face covering while playing golf (engaged in physical activities or recreation in a distanced manner).
- You are not required to wear a face covering while eating or drinking but still must maintain social distancing (at least six feet of physical separation).
- You are still required to wear a face covering while inside the clubhouse.
- You are now required to wear a face covering while on the property but not engaged in golf-related activities.
- You are now required to wear a face covering while riding in a cart with another passenger.
- Please help us provide a safe environment, and be considerate of other golfers. We do not have sufficient carts to allow everyone to take their own cart.
Additional COVID19 Precautions:
- Advance tee times and payment are preferred.
- Carts are available. Two people are allowed per cart, but please use your best judgement on riding together. Single rider carts can be provided to those with medical and/or health concerns.
- We ask that you take any trash with you after your round and leave nothing in the cart.
- The UMGC Team will thoroughly clean and sanitize all carts after each use.
- All golfers should enter through the front door of the clubhouse
- At this time merchandise is available but in order to limit touchpoints, we can not allow any try-ons of our apparel at this point.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited from being brought onto campus property
- The Petrovich Grill is open.
- Please do not touch the flagsticks.
- No accessories on the course (ball washers, benches, etc.)
- Anyone not following “strict social distancing” policies will be asked to leave.
We appreciate your patience as we work through these unprecedented times.